We had so much fun playing with sprinkles yesterday that we just had to find another excuse to use them again! This theme will add a burst of color to your hallway and is sure to be a launching pad for a fun time.
What you’ll need:
You can use either sprinkles or confetti (or both!) to make this door dec. We made the letter guides using Microsoft Word- fitting two letters on each sheet of paper. Below is the screenshot of what we printed off.
2. Use the black card stock to form a nice border around the letter sheet. Glue the letter sheet on top of the black card stock and cut it to size, if necessary.
3. Turn the entire thing over so that the black card stock is now on top. Glue the ribbon around the border of the door dec.
- Birthstones: Put together a bulletin board with fun facts about birthstones
- Put together a bulletin board with information on fun things to do around campus or your town.
- Create a bunch of circular cut outs. This can be super easy with the help of a circle punch. Tape them onto string; you can also sew them together if you have a sewing machine. You’ll end up with something like this. Hang your newly created garland throughout your hall.
- Party Central: Host a mocktail party for your residents. Ask them to dress up, and serve them mocktails and hors d’oeuvres. Use this as an opportunity to teach them about the effects of alcohol. Consider reaching out to someone at your campus health center to come out and join the party.
- Birthday Bash: Each month, host a party to recognize residents who are celebrating their birthdays. Make (funfetti) cupcakes, serve punch, and hand out goodie bags.
- Many reasons to celebrate: Maybe your resident got an A on a test that they were stressing about, they got a job, or were elected onto the executive board of a student organization. Make special certificates to hand out throughout the semester to recognize your residents’ special achievements.
- Diversity Cupcakes: Check out this program that ties this theme together nicely with a program promoting diversity.